Monday, October 11, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Mineral Eyeshadow Swatches

I love posting swatches, i think its so much fun and you really get to see the color too.
I ordered these four mineral eyeshadows from Elf Cosmetics. I wanted to try them out since i haven't tried their mineral makeup line before.

If you didn't read my preview post about my little Elf Cosmetics mineral makeup haul, you can read about it here


These are the four colors that i bought.

Swatches:
From top to bottom:
Girly, Sweet, Trendy & Glamorous

I really like Girly, Sweet and Trendy. They are really gorgeous colors and they also look very natural.
I think that the Glamorous color is very dark, but im going to try it out, maybe do a look.

What do you think? Should i do a look with any off these four colors?
Which color do you want to see?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have Sweet and Glamorous, but haven't used them much. Trendy looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie would love to see looks on all four colours..they r pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trendy is such a beautiful one! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the best colors in e.l.f's collection are Confident, Socialite, Royal and Earthy. I really do not like Wild :S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig