Thursday, December 30, 2010

H&M Sping Season 2011 Catalog


I got the H&M Spring Season 2011 catalog in the mail yesterday. So many beautiful clothes for spring and summer time. I just ordered some clothes from their website, i hope they will get here soon, so i can start using them :)


They have a really good deal going on, on their website. You get this dress for $8, but its only one dress per person. You can choose between blue, light pink, black and beige. I picked the blue one because i really liked how it looked on the model. Hopefully it will be the same blue color as in the picture.






Have you recieved H&M' Sping Season 2011 Catalog?

Have you bought anything from H&M lately? :)



Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love that leopard clutch! they also have a canvas and leather tote im drooling over! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got last week some treggins from H&M. It's my favorite store but i finde more bargains in the other countries than in Spain. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is really cute! and at 8$.. what a steal =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig