Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Gifts: Ralph By Ralph Lauren


My mom got me this perfume for Christmas. This is and has been one of my favorite perfumes for such a long time now.
I remember my mom buying me this for my birthday when i was younger, and i could not stop smelling it. Its a really good perfume. If you haven't checked out this perfume yet, you should.
I think you will love it too :)

I have a few product reviews coming up soon, so please stay tuned :)

Do you have this perfume in your perfume collection?
Which perfume is your favorite? :)

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i love the scent of this perfume! it is my favortie out of all the other ralph lauren scents.. =)

    my favorite perfume right now is DKNY be delicious! i received it as a christmas gift this year =) have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that perfume when I was 14 years old from my mom as well. I used it until I was 16 and started to buy other perfumes. It does have a lovely smell, it's very pleasant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this perfume and i love it.
    its got so fresh and fruity smell thats the best part.
    excellent perfume for summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really liked this perfume for so long, but I am almost out of it, time for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig