Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink, Girly & Sparkly Iphone Case


I picked up this adorable and girly iphone case from Accessorize in Trondheim.
Its so pretty, definitely made my iphone look more cuter now then just the regular black case.


They have pink, silver and purple to choose from, but since my favorite color is pink i went for this one. I paid $26, a bit expensive for an iphone case, but i really liked it so i just bought it and i dont regret it at all. I love all things that are girly and pink. :)


Cute silver hearts on the back, adorable right? :)

What do you think about my new Iphone Case? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Awww! Love the case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the iphone case it's gorgeous!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute :-) Really makes me miss my iPhone...
    :-(

    Maria
    http://alittlebitofeverything25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable love the sparklies its super girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's HOTT!!!! I love hearts =-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. its very cute sweetie,love it wow $26 thus a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww you look so pretty! love your phone case :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig