Tuesday, March 1, 2011

French Manicure

I got my nails done a few days ago here in Phuket. I am really happy about the result. I got a French Manicure which i think its a beautiful and natural look for your nails.
Im also thinking about getting acrylic nails since they are much cheaper here than they are back home in Norway. And they last much longer than a manicure.


Here are the result, i love it!
My nails look more prettier now than they did :)

Do you have acrylic nails? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've always wondered how do you clean off the acrylic nails @_@? i've never tried it but my friends did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Mani! I have gotten acrylic before and they really damaged my nails they look nice but once I took them off my nails looked horrible

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nails, love a good french manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig