Thursday, March 10, 2011

Review: Beyonce Heat

I have been wanting to do a review on this perfume for a while now. Been using it for months and i really love it.




Beyonce Heat is definitely one of my favorite perfumes, i love it so much and the smell is truly amazing.

Heat is a warm perfume which is perfect for night time. Its a little heavy in the beginning but after a few minutes it gets softer and easier to wear. Heat consists of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli, blush peach, honeysuckle nectar, almond macaroon, crème de musk, sequoia milkwood, tonka bean and amber

I really like the design of the bottle. Its simple but very beautiful. Red and Gold bottle with Beyonce engraved on the front. I have almost finished this bottle, but i have already bought a new one because i dont want to run out of it.

Beyonce also has another perfume called Heat Rush which i really want to try.

Rating: 5/5


Have you tried Heat before?
If yes, what do you think about it? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Believe it or not the ad was banned here in Malta haha. But the product is available :D I haven't had a sniff though ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, I'm not sure. But it was censured..and couldn't be shown on TV. But there were posters and stuff all over. I love Beyonce <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig