Thursday, April 14, 2011

Surprise Gift






I got a package in the mail today from Dyna. She sent me a little package filled with love and i wanted to share the goodies with you guys :)

The Products:
* Kms California hairstay styling gel
* No7 nail polish in Secrets
* Barry M nail polish in Dusky Mouve
* SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
* True blue spa, shea butter foot cream
* Fekkai Coiff Ironless straightening balm
* Nail Jewelry

Dyna, thank you so much for sending me this cute package, i love everything and im so excited to try everything out. You are so thoughful and amazing, and thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog, they mean the world to me :)

Love you girlie,
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. YAYYYY you got these !!! :D :D
    I'm so glad you like them hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    and a big thanks goes to you for following and supporting my blog <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of the nailpolish is pretty cool!

    Kisses,
    _________________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
    _________________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise gifts from friends are always fun :-). Always nice to know people were thinkign about you. Can you post a picture of the barry m nail polish on your nails ? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dyna that is so kind of you. Wow that Barry M looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig