Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nail Dotting Tools






Nail designs is something that I really love to do, its so much fun and its a great way to be creative. I thought it was about time for me to invest in a few dotting tools, they are so helpful when it comes to creating those really small patterns on your nails and they have been on my wishlist for a while now :)

I found these five cute ones at Ebay, they were only $1.71 and the shipping was free. I love finding those really good deals on Ebay, five dotting tools for $1.71 is awesome. If you are interested in these, you can check them out here :)

Do you like doing nail designs? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I just got these same dotting tools last week...I love them! So inexpensive and you can do so much with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those, used to play around with it a lot, but now it's forgotten somewhere back in my apartment in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dotting tools - they're so handy for many many decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, look at these awesome tools! i usually use a very thin brush for dots, but this seem way better!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah Thats great, im so excited to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elizabeth Ja :) Gleder meg til å lage design med dem :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Areej Usman I have added the link to the seller in the post. If you are interested you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this. I need to purchase one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need these sooo bad, i do lots of nail design just with the polish its self.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @CottonCandyINK Then you should definitely get them, they are so affordable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig