Friday, August 12, 2011

Seche Vite Top Coat




I got the Seche Vite Top Coat in the mail today. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this and people say that its one off the best top coats out there. The bottle was much bigger than I had imagined it to be which Im very happy about. I haven't found my ''must have'' top coat yet, so im very excited to try this. I will be doing a review soon :)

I bought this on Ebay, here is the link if you are interested in trying it out as well :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What is your favorite top coat? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i have read so many good reviews on this , let us know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seche, but make sure you use it quickly! It tends to get thick if it sits around too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that! very effective product!
    been busy for a while.. i miss to read your lovely blog posts. and i miss the lovely owner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also very curious about this polish, I've heard so much about it! Looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @OPI Addict Thanks girlie♥ I cant wait to see how it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently got some Seche Vite and love it! I usually use Essie's Good to Go, but this one kinda blew it out of the water. The only thing is that it's pretty thick. I'm not sure I'm gonna get past half of it before it starts to become unusable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig