Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish [Swatches]

Today I want to share the swatches off the Sinful Colors Professional nail polishes with you girls. I featured these in my Cherry Culture Haul which you can read about here if you missed it. I have swatched them all on my nail wheel board, let me know which color is your favorite :)




♥ L-R: Social Ladder, Berbuda Sunshine, Flirting Nails & Coco Diamond.




♥ L-R: Dozen Roses, Beautiful Girl, Scandal & Cabana.




♥ Mint Apple.

Its official, Im totally hooked on Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polishes. They are so pretty, I want to get every color that they have haha, Im such a nail polish addict. My favorites are Flirting Nails, Dozen Roses & Beautiful Girl :)

Which one is your favorite?
Any polish from Sinful Colors you recommend? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Beautiful Girl, Scandal and Mint Apple looks really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like about half of those colors! lol. I've been buying Sinful Colors recently, and I find that the formula is hit and miss, but I LOVE their colors. And for the price, I'm never too disappointed if I am unsatisfied with one.

    Try Beverly Hills...it's a light purple color. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah Im going to check out Beverly Hills, thank you♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so pretty <3 Mint apple and Scandal look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Sinful colours before, but I'm really liking Beautiful Girl and Scandal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tired Sinful colors but these all look so great!! I love Flirting Nails,Dozen Roses, Beautiful Girl, Scandal! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm impressed with the first 4, they look like zoya colors that i wanted! will have to get to walgreens soon and scoop some up :D

    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig