Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection for Holiday 2011

Zoya Nail Polish presents three new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and three glitzy, glitter glazes (featuring unique bar glitter) for an extra special holiday and winter 2011 season!



♥ Rina: Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze with unique bar glitter
♥ Holly: Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer
♥ Kissy: Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze with unique bar glitter
♥ Izzy: Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer
♥ Twila: Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze with unique bar glitter
♥ Noel: Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer

Where to buy?
This collection is will be available September 15th, 2011 at zoya.com. Each bottle retails for $8.00.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about this collection? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig