Friday, February 3, 2012

Maybelline New York, Marc Jacobs, Beauty Blender & Blender Cleanser

Yesterday my mom came by to visit me and we decided to go for a last minute shopping trip together. I picked up three products that Im very excited to share with you guys, one being a product that I have been wanting to try out for the longest time :)

I have also been trying to get my hands on a pair of royal blue pants because I have been obsessing over them for quite some time now. I went by every store yesterday to see if they had any left in my size but they didn't, so I ended up ordering a pair from Ebay! Hopefully they will fit *keeping my fingers crossed* Haha! Here are the products that I picked up :)


♥ Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Foundation. Im always on the hunt for new foundations to try out and this is one that Im very excited to try out. I really liked how it felt on my hand when I swatched it in the store, it also has SPF 18 which is perfect.




♥ The Beauty Blender. This is a product that I have been wanting to try out for such a long time. I finally picked it up after hearing so many positive things about it. Im excited to see how it works and how my foundation is going to look compared to my F80 brush by Sigma which I absolutely love.


♥ Blender Cleanser. Its very important to clean and take care of your beauty blender so I picked up this blender cleanser as well. It can also be used to clean makeup brushes.




♥ Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume sample. I absolutely love receiving perfume samples, they are great for trying out new perfumes before going out and spending money on a big bottle. I have never tried any of the perfumes by Marc Jacobs so this is my first one :)

Have you picked up any new products lately? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. wow...I really want to try the beauty blender too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i'm in love with marc jacobs- daisy.. just picked up yesterday =) hope you'll like it too ^^ love your shots hun ^^ looks really clear!
    i'm not sure if you got my response-anyway, i'll post it here too-
    I do use it for both purpose =)
    I love the Nikon D7000 for my closeup portrait shots and makeup goodies=)
    though, the nikon d7000 photo-was taken from my old Nikon D5000 with my SB700speedlight thus you can see a nice exposure ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mia Im very excited to try it out, heard so many great things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff sweetie,yep I just bought a couple things, call it birthday haul hehe, sharing in a few days. Love Marc Jacobs perfumes I have Lola&Daisy. Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sharon Ooooh how fun, I cant wait to see your haul post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. o00o can you do a review on the beauty blender, would love to see what its like :D,
    xxx

    http://penelopesbeautyobsession.blogspot.com/2012/02/places-to-follow-me-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig