Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My July Favorites

Hey Dolls :) 
Its time for another monthly favorites post. I have been loving quite a few products for the month of July and I wanted to share them all with you. I always look forward to doing my monthly favorites posts, because I love sharing my favorite products with you. I also love reading them, because they give me so many ideas on new products to try out which I think is really fun :)

Let me know if you want me to do reviews on any the products down below, I would be more than happy to do so :)

 ♥ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.

I'm a huge fan of the Jumbo Eye Pencils from NYX. Milk was the first Jumbo Eye Pencil I bought from NYX, and its been one of my favorite for years now. I apply it on my eyelids, before I apply any eyeshadows and that is going to make your eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. I also love using it to brighten up the inner corner of my eyes :)

 ♥ MUA Makeup Academy Undressed Palette.

I absolutely love the Undressed Palette from MUA Makeup Academy. I have been using it almost every single day for the month of July. If you are into neutral eye shadow's, this is a wonderful palette :)

♥ Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara in Black.

I really like this mascara from Rimmel London. It gives my lashes a very natural look and it also gives them a little bit of length too, which is really nice. I like that it makes my lashes feel soft and bendable, not stiff and clumpy. You can check out my review here :)
♥ Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Mauve.

Mauve is such a pretty rosy pink lipstick with a hint of berry. It gives off a lovely sheen, but it has no shimmer to it. Its a very rich and pigmented lipstick, which is going to make your lips feel very soft and moisturizing. The Revlon Colorburst lipsticks are definitely among my favorite lipsticks, they are just amazing. You can read my review here

 ♥ Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes.

I really like these facial wipes from Simple. They are really moisturizing and they do a really good job removing your makeup. These and the Gentle Cleansing Makeup Remover Wipes from Nivea Visage, are my favorites. Which makeup remover wipes do you use? :)

 ♥ Md Formulations Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin.

I started using the Md Formulations Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin a while back and I absolutely love it. My skin has cleared up a lot since I started using it, and it looks so much better now. I only picked up a few samples from eBay, but I'm definitely buying the full size bottle. 

 ♥ Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance.

I love Dermalogica! I think they have a lot of wonderful products for your skin, the Intensive Moisture Balance moisturizer is definitely one of those products. I use this every morning and night, after washing my face with the Md Formulations Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. I absolutely love how well both of these products work together, my skin feels so soft and moisturized :)


 ♥ Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine.

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine is one of my favorite lip balms. It does a really good job keeping my lips moisturized throughout the day. Its not sticky at all and it has a shiny, tinted finish. I picked up this lip balm a while ago, because everyone was raving about it and I don't regret it for a second :)


♥ Cosmopharma Multi Purpose Cream.

The Multi Purpose Cream from Cosmopharma is my all time favorite body cream. I apply it to my body after I have taken a shower and it leaves my skin incredible soft and moisturized. It absorbs quickly into the skin and its not going to leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards.

The Multi Purpose Cream have a really fresh and clean smell, which I absolutely love and adore. The smell is one of the reasons why I love this product so much. It reminds me of summer :)

Which products have you been loving for the month of July? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Hi Christine, I love your blog! I'm now your new follower! Please follow me too! I would really appreciate it since I'm still a newbie :-) Thank you!

    styleandfuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products this month doll. Would love to get my hands on a MUA palette:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could die for the Undressed Palette. Is it as gorgeous as it looks?
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Simple Makeup Removing Wipes too! :D They remove so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products! I love the Jumbo Eye Pencils, too. I use them every day, I have 8 shades until now... ;) The Revlon lipstick and the Korres Lip Butter I like, too. You should try the 'luscious grow plumping mascara' from Revlon, it's fantastic!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rimmel mascara is on my to buy list for sure. I love my NYX Milk as well and I hear that Milani makes a better one. Bought it to try it out. Can't wait xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow would like to try nyx's eye pencil. looks promising! :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! I'd love to try the Korres lip butter :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk holds a very special place in my heart too, I use it every day as my eyeshadow base and so far it hasn't creased on me, even though I have super oily lids. Great favs you have here, I'd love to try Korres, seems nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post. I always enjoy reading about monthly favourites!
    You can check out my latest blog post, to see which one are mine faves :)

    xo Deja

    -Deja Zu-

    ReplyDelete
  11. picked up the undressed palette today, can't wait to use it! :} xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @styleandfuse Thank you so much, I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sara Thank you so much :) You are going to love this MUA palette, its pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Rachel Shuchat The eye shadows are beautiful and very pigmented. I think you are going to love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Constanze I will check out that Revlon mascara, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Anna Ho Let me know what you think about the one by Milani :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Deja I will check out your monthly favorites post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig