Wednesday, May 15, 2013

GlossyBox: April 2013

♥ GlossyBox: April 2013.

Hey Everyone :-)
GlossyBox is finally available in Norway, and I'm so excited to share the products I received in my very first box. GlossyBox is an online subscription service that has fast become a favorite of beauty addicts worldwide. When you sign up, you get to fill out a beauty profile and the products are then selected by their beauty experts to suit you. A monthly subscription box costs 179NOK/$21, and you receive 5-6 beauty products :-)

I love trying out new products, so this is just perfect for me. If you want to see which products I received in my first GlossyBox, just keep reading :-)

♥ GlossyBox: April 2013. 

♥ GlossyBox: April 2013.

 ♥ GlossyBox: April 2013. 

♥ GlossyBox: April 2013.

Products I received in the April box: 
♥ Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner.
♥ Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturizing Hand Cream.
♥ Modelco Lip Duo in Dusk (lipstick) and Striptease (lipgloss).
♥ Smile Lab Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips - Sensitive. 
♥ China Glaze Pelican Gray.

I can't wait to try out all the products. I'm very pleased with everything I received in the April box, but I'm most excited about the hand cream, lip duo and the nail polish from China Glaze. Definitely keep your eyes open for reviews of the lip duo, nail polish and hand cream :-)

If you love to try out new products, GlossyBox is definitely something I would recommend. I think it's a very fun way to try out new products and maybe find a few favorites as well. You can check out GlossyBoxNO HERE :-)

Are you subscribed to GlossyBox? Do you like it? If your not subscribed to GlossyBox yet, is it something you are interested in trying out? :-)
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Pelican Grey is so pretty! What a great box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black box! As you are probably aware over in the UK they are usually pink although they do vary them with different designs sometimes. I love the look of everything you received and I would have loved to have received a box like this when I was a subscriber.

    I recently cancelled my subscription because I find the boxes a bit hit and miss most of the time and I can't really afford it at the moment.

    thelittleblogofbeauty.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love the concept behind glossybox and other subscription boxes but we haven't subscribed to any YET! We're still looking to see which ones are better. this definitely looks nice though :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Krystal Caracol Yeah, I'm very happy with the April box :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Natalie Yeah, I'm very happy with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Becky Smith I really like the black box as well, it's very cute. I'm very happy with the April box, and I hope that the May box is going to be just as awesome.

    Yeah, I definitely see what you mean. I wish it was a little cheaper, but the April box was definitely worth the price in my opinion :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @M K Yeah, it's such a fun concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @I am A Love Addict Me too, they are awesome. Do you have a favorite color? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tanya Soyer Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to check out your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Veldig lyst til å prøve glossybox. :) Syns egentlig ikke 179,- i mnd er så ille.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig