Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.17: FROST YOURSELF

♥ Ciate Caviar Pearls in Frost Yourself. 

Ciate Caviar Pearls in Frost Yourself has a beautiful mix off blue, silver and gold pearls. It's very easy and fun to apply. While your base coat is still wet (I used the OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener), pour the pearls all over your nail(s). Make sure that you keep your hands on a plate or over a deep bowl, just to prevent all the pearls from getting everywhere. The pearls are quite small, so it's very easy to create a big mess. It also makes it easier to get the excess pearls back in the bottle again. If you want the pearls to last longer on your nails, make sure that you finish with a good top coat.

I'm digging Frost Yourself! I really like the blue, silver and gold together. It's such a pretty color combination, and how cute is the name? I absolutely love it! The Caviar Pearls from Ciate are definitely a great way to create some fun and unique manicures! :-)

What do you think about Frost Yourself? Would you wear it? Are you a fan off the Ciate Caviar Pearls? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. super cute! I can never get my little pearls to stay on my nails for very long, any top coat suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jackiemontt I really like Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, it's one off my favorites :-)

    I have also heard great things about the OPI RapiDry top coat, might be worth checking out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sylwia VamppiV Błach I really like it, the Ciate Caviar Pearls are so fun to use :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig