Monday, June 23, 2014

BIRTHDAY HAUL: APPLE, BEAUTY BLENDER, CHINA GLAZE, H&M, MAYBELLINE, MAKEUP MEKKA, NIKE, OPI & SECHE

Happy Monday! How are you all doing today? I hope that you are having a lovely day so far. Last Monday (June 16th), I turned 25! I wanted to thank all off you for leaving me such lovely birthday wishes on Twitter, Facebook and in the comment section here on my blog. You guys are all so amazing, I'm forever grateful for your love and support.

Today, I wanted to share some off the items that I received for my birthday. I had such a lovely day. I got to spend it with my amazing mother and sister. Simon, my fiance had to work overtime but I did get to spend some time with him in the evening, which I'm very happy about! Now, let's take a look at the goodies! :-) 

♥ Nike Pro Hyperwarm Compression Seamless Tights & iPhone 5s. 

Simon got me a Nike Pro Hyperwarm Compression Seamless Tights, which I have been eyeing for a while. It looks and feels amazing, can't wait to start using it. He also got me an iPhone 5s, which is awesome. I have only had it for a week and I'm already obsessed with it. It's so sleek and pretty, love it! :-) 

♥ Beauty Blender & Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110. 

My parents got me a new Beauty Blender, which I'm so excited about. The one that I'm currently using is looking rather nasty, LOL. They also got me the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110. I have tried this foundation before and I absolutely love it, it's one off my favorites. The shade that I already have is 115, which I think is a little too dark for me. 110 is a lovely shade for me, it's a little pale but paired with 115 it's perfect!

They also got me the Seche Base Ridgle Filling Base Coat and the China Glaze Nail Polish in Spontaneous. I haven't tried these products before, so I'm so excited to give them a go. I have heard great things about the Ridgle Filling Base Coat from Seche. I have tried out their very popular Dry Fast Top Coat and I really like it. I haven't painted my nails in a while, so I think Spontaneous by China Glaze is going to be the next shade that I wear. Let me know if you would like to see a ''Nails Of The Day'' post, haven't done one in so long! :-) 

♥ Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat & China Glaze Nail Polish in Spontaneous.

 ♥ Cardigan from H&M.

My parents also got me this beautiful dress and cardigan from H&M. I adore the print and the white and blue color combination off the dress, it looks so pretty together. Both the cardigan and the dress looks awesome paired together with some black heels, can't wait to show you the look that I have in mind in an ''Outfit Of The Day'' post! :-) 

 ♥ Dress from H&M.

♥ OPI, Viva La Diva & Essie Nail Polishes.

My sister totally spoiled me with nail polishes! She got be a bunch off OPI, Viva La Diva and an Essie nail polish too. I'm really excited to try out some off these shades, they all look so pretty in their little bottles! :-) 

 ♥ OPI Nail Polish in Die Another Day, You Only Live Twice & Tomorrow Never Dies. 

♥ OPI Nail Polish in Number One Nemesis, Meet Me On The Star Ferry & Goldeneye. 

 ♥ Viva La Diva Nail Polish in 40, 22 & 84. 

 ♥ Viva La Diva Nail Polish in 127, 70 & 111. 

♥ Viva La Diva Nail Polish in 71, 61 & 121. 


♥ Essie Nail Polish in The Lace is On. 

 ♥ OPI Princess For A Day French Manicure Set & Makeup Mekka 5XL Volume False Lashes Effect Mascara.

The OPI Princess For A Day French Manicure Set and the Makeup Mekka 5XL Volume False Lashes Effect Mascara were not birthday gifts, but I thought I would include them in this haul anyway. The OPI Princess For A Day Set was gifted to me by Simon a while ago, and the Makeup Mekka 5XL Volume False Lashes Effect Mascara came in a fitness magazine that I purchased a few weeks ago. I absolutely love the french manicure look, so I'm excited to try out this set from OPI! :-)

I also received a little bit off money, which I have used towards some old and new beauty products that I have been lusting over for a while, the Lorac Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette being one off them. I placed an order at Sephora and eBay. I will do a haul post as soon as I receive the items,  can't wait to show you what I picked up! :-)

Have you picked up any new beauty items recently? When's your birthday? Thank you again for all the lovely birthday wishes, it means a lot to me :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful presents! Hope you had an amazing birthday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing haul! Happy belated birthday <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig