Monday, July 21, 2014

SEPHORA BEAUTY HAUL: BARE MINERALS, HOURGLASS, STILA, TARTE, JULEP, URBAN DECAY & MORE

Happy Monday! How are you guys doing today? I hope that you are having a wonderful and fun filled day so far. I'm so sorry about the lack off blog posts lately, I just got back home from my trip to London. Simon and I had such a lovely time together, we did so many fun things during our stay there. The Lion King Musical, IMAX, Natural History Museum and lots off shopping is just a few off the things we ended up doing. I picked up quite a few beauty products in London, which I will be sharing with you soon!

Anyway, my package from Sephora arrived a couple off days ago. I ordered these items back in June as a birthday treat, I'm so happy that they finally made it home safe and sound. Now, let's get this haul post started! :-) 
 ♥ Sephora Favorites Summer Stash Set, HERE
 ♥ Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go Set. 

 ♥ Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go Set.

 ♥ Julep The Resort Collection Set, HERE.
♥ Julep The Resort Collection Set, HERE

♥ Stila One Step Correct Skin Tone Correcting Brightening Serum, HERE & bareMinerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation, HERE

 ♥ Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta, HERE

 ♥ Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy, HERE

♥ Make Up For Ever Mascara and Lipstick Set (Sample) & Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix (Sample).
    
I will be posting more regularly now that I'm back from London. I have lots off fun posts coming up for you guys, so definitely stay tuned for those. Let me know if you want to see reviews on any off the products above. I will make sure to have them up for you guys as soon as possible! :-) 

 What is your most recent beauty purchase? Have you ordered from Sephora before? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Unfortunately Sephora.com not sent to Spain. Every time I see these kits makes me angry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sephora just started shipping to Norway, unfortunately they don't send liquids like foundations, nail polishes etc to Norway. So I use Shipito, which is a mail forwarding website.

      Shipito allow you to shop anywhere online, even on sites that doesn't ship to your country. You get your own address in the US. The package gets sent to their warehouse and they ship it to you :-)

      Delete
  2. wonderful Haul Honey I have one question I am placing my very first sephora order in august which is my birth month. I need to know if I will get my birthday gift or not? What's the policy? I am a Beauty Insider but with 0 points right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey, I'm glad you like it :-)

      If you sign up to their newsletter, they usually send you different codes and promotions. You get a special product with a code during your birthday month, then just add the code to your checkout and they will include it in you're package :-)

      Delete
  3. OMG, wonderful haul, I love everything you have picked, I'm glad that now Sephora is in India too. Can't wait to see their reviews and swatches, kisses honey <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, I'm glad you like it. Yay, that's fantastic. Are you going to order anything from Sephora's website? :-)

      Delete
  4. I got that summer sampler back in May I believe? either way I love it but I'm so surprise at how small it is!! I gotten the favorites sampler in December and the samples were much bigger, also $30 more I believe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree with you. They are quite small though, but I love these kind off sample sets. Love trying out new products :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig